Please read our booking terms and conditions below.
- Before booking, please satisfy yourself as to the suitability to the level and physical needs of the course you are attending. If in doubt please contact us.
- Each applicant must fill out a Booking Application.
- You are strongly recommended to arrange your own insurance cover, for cancellation, injury, personal belongings and personal liability.
- As we cannot accept provisional bookings a non-returnable deposit of £75 must be paid at the time of application. Bookings will be confirmed once we have received your Booking Form and payment.
- Under 18s are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Balance of fees is due 6 weeks before the start of the course. If the balance of payment is not received at this time we reserve the right to resell the course. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the course start date must be paid in full.
- Cancellation by the applicant. If more than 6 weeks notice is given only the deposit will be forfeit. If notice of less than 6 weeks is given before the start of the course, we will make every effort to fill your place, but you remain liable for the full amount. The course fee cannot be refunded for any reason once the course has started.
- Cancellation by Learn2Sail Ltd. The full course fee including deposit will be returned.
- Our yachts are fully insured against accidents and third party liability, but responsibility is not accepted for personal accidents, damage or loss due to your negligence. Unnecessary damage and losses attributed to carelessness of a student will be paid for by the student at replacement price, fair wear and tear accounted for.
- Learn2sail Ltd courses promote a safe and healthy cruising ethos. We need everyone to equally and fully engage in the cooking, cleaning and maintenance duties required on a yacht with 6 people.
- Courses are preferably run with a mixture of abilities and level of training, Competent Crew/Day Skipper/Coastal/Yachtmaster. This enhances the learning environment for all concerned in your ability to learn from others. There is a minimum number of x 3 students required to participate on a course and on the rare occasions that this number is not fulfilled, we reserve the right to offer you an alternative date/course, 6 weeks prior to the start of your training. We are not responsible for any other costs other than that of your training course. Please have your course booking confirmed before booking your flights or accommadation etc.
- Applicants with prescription drugs should bring an ample stock for the course duration. It may be expedient to bring spare for safe keeping and rapid location by the Instructor.
- Should you, for any reason, feel that the course may not have met your expectations, it is vital that you raise the issue at the earliest opportunity, so that we may rectify it as soon as possible. Please contact the Chief Instructor, on 07860 420 670.
- Occasionally we may use names / photos in promotional material, if you have an objection to this please let us know in writing.
- By booking a course run by Learn2Sail Ltd you must accept these booking conditions.
What do our customers
We could not have had a better instructor than Mark. He instilled confidence in those around and brought out the very best in the crew and us novice skippers.